Where's a great place to escape the August heat of New Orleans! a New York City beach! I'm sitting on the beach in Bell Harbor, NY, there is a construction going on of a new storm wall, but otherwise it looks normal, people enjoying the beach. Trees have had trouble recovering from Sandy let's hope they pull through.
I'm playing in Beacon, NY and NY, NY thursday and friday. Check the show page for details.
Here is my jazzfest schedule summary: Best to look on my show's page for specific times.
- Wed 4/24 Lafayette Square with Dave Jordan and the Neighborhood Improvment Association 5pm
- Thu 4/25 - 7:15 Alex Mcmurray Band in City Park Botanical Garden
- Fri 4/26 7pm - Solo Piano at Le Bon Temps Roulez (free oysters)
- Fri 4/26 11pm - With Dave Jordan and the NIB at Le Bon Temps Roulez
- Sat 4/27 11:25am - Alex McMurray Band at Jazz Fest Gentilly Stage
- Sat 4/27 10pmish - Alex McMurray Band at Circle Bar
- Mon 4/29 7pm Nine Lives at the Contemporary Arts Center
- Tue 4/30 10pmish Shannon McNally Record Release/Bobby Charles Tribute with Lil Band of Gold. Rock n Bowl
- Wed 5/1 6:30pm Singing with Valparaiso Men's Chorus - at Chaz Fest
- Thu 5/2 - off or I forgot something...
- Fri 5/3 - 6pm - 9pm Aurora Nealand and the Royal Roses at Three Muses
- Fri 5/3 - 10pm - 1am? Dave Jordan/West Bank Mike - at Old Point Bar
- Sat 5/4 - 11pm Rory Danger and the Danger Dangers - Allways Lounge
- Sun 5/5 - A Day of Rest
- Mon 5/6 - 3pm Alex McMurray Band at Louisiana Music Factory
- Mon 5/6 - 4:30pm Dave Jordan Band at Louisiana Music Factory
- Mon 5/6 - 6pm - 9pm Paul Sanchez and company at D.B.A.